AEGEE – “Association des États Généraux des Étudiants de l’Europe” – is one of Europe’s biggest interdisciplinary student organisations, striving for a democratic, diverse and borderless Europe. Founded in 1985 in Paris, today AEGEE has grown to a Network of 13000 friends, present in 200 cities in 40 countries all over Europe.
As an intern in AEGEE’s local antenna in Aachen you will become part of a young, motivated and dynamic team working towards our vision of a united Europe. You will help to improve our core structure, find new friends all over Europe and work on European and local projects, such as the orientation week for Erasmus students.
We’re looking for interns to help us in the following areas:
- IT: Toolbox / intranet programming; restructuring our website
- Design: Posters, merchandise, promo materials
- Multimedia: Production of high quality videos; audio design
- Marketing: Development and execution of marketing strategies
- Publishing: Creative writing and critical reviewing of official texts
- Event Management: Organization of European and local events
- Archive: Digitalization and structuring of our archives
- You set yourself high standards and have an independent and diligent way of working
- You like working team-orientated in a relaxed but professional environment
- Depending of your area of interest: Experience in design or programming (Adobe
- You’re fluent in English and/or German
- You’re eager to improve your Project Management Skills
What we can offer:
- A passionately working team in an association with more than 100 members
- Challenging, interesting and diverse tasks
- Lots of freedom, suitable for your personal style of work
- The chance to realize your ideas in a big scale
- Creating software / materials that will be used by thousands of people
- Partly funded travels to thematic conferences all over Europe
- Personal development and training in soft skills
More information can be found under activities, our page for interested members and under “About AEGEE”.
If you’re interested in one of the above fields, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll find a suitable project for you!
We are looking forward to your application – and hopefully towards welcoming you in Aachen for some exciting months soon!